Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Season

... there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and laughter. The joyful voices of bridegrooms and brides will be heard again, along with the joyous songs of people bringing thanksgiving offerings to the Lord. They will sing,

‘Give thanks to the Lord of Heaven’s Armies,
for the Lord is good.
His faithful love endures forever!’

For I will restore the prosperity of this land to what it was in the past, says the Lord.
Jeremiah 33: 10-11

Excuse me while I digress from my usual topics, but we have a wedding in the family! These days the wedding is my topic.

Sarah and Sean kicked off the wedding season last weekend and I thought you might enjoy some photos of family and friends. This is such a happy joyous time for our family. We already are hearing the happy voices of bride and bridegroom. Our thankfulness to God is overflowing! To see the full post and all the pictures go to Molly's blog, Sweet Mondays, on my sidebar.










2 comments:

Shay Brannon said...

What a gorgeous family!!! LOVE these pictures. Thanks for posting. Praying for you all during this blessed season in your lives.

Linda Hargrove said...

Thanks for sharing this blessed and happy time in your life!