Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Knock me out... Lorraine Christie

Lorraine Christie knocks me out. Her style, her colors, her freedom, her apparent joy. I've heard that when she is in love her paintings come alive!

I have the wonderful privilege of traveling to Atlanta to attend her 2-day oil painting workshop. The icing on the cake is that I will be spending the long weekend with my fellow artist and most fun college roommate. I am so excited!

I so need to take it all in. And more. Although I now have a painting and writing studio, I do not have a style, or a palette, or anything really I can call my own. I am putting quite a bit of stock in this workshop to push me to a new place - a place I so want to be. And need to be.

I hope Miss Lorraine is in love!



No comments: