Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Sweet Hello From Molly!

(A guest post from Molly... Suzanne's Daughter)

Hey Everyone-

Mom asked me to do a little guest post today. I hope that is okay with y'all.
Especially since this post will more than likely be a brain-dump/photo-spill of our summer.. =)

Ready For School!


I just can't believe summer is over and "school" has started... (especially since it's still 100 degrees outside).
Anna LOVED her summer!

IMG_2350 IMG_2180 IMG_2019 IMG_1975 IMG_1764 IMG_1687 IMG_1587 IMG_1380IMG_2356 IMG_2159 IMG_1367 IMG_2377

And now we are (not so patiently) waiting on the arrival of her little brother or sister!
I have eight more days until the scheduled section.. but I'm sort of hoping he/she will come before then.
=)

I hope you all had a great summer full of little fun adventures too. I'm sure mom will be letting you know next week when the "new baby" arrives!

Thanks for having me "over".

1 comment:

Linda Hargrove said...

Molly,
She is beautiful! I love seeing all the photos and how she has grown. Looking forward to photos of new brother or sister. Blessings to you, Casey and Anna.
Linda