Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Glory in a can of paint


The clean up continues. Ben snapped this picture in a neighborhood nearby completely ravaged. Yet, in the midst of heartbreak and loss, many people have found their voice of gratitude to God in a can of spray paint. Houses have their house numbers spray painted on them for insurance identification, but many have messages written right on whatever shell has been left, giving glory to God. God was and is fully present. Please continue to pray. Please continue to serve.

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Suzanne - I have a video on my facebook page that the girl who lives in that house took.. before / during / and after the tornado - I can't figure out how to email it to you or I would.. it is a minute and a half and of all the videos I have seen it has had the most lasting impact.. amazing.. God's protection
Michelle