Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Megan Kelly

If you know me, you have heard about my precious God-daughter, Megan! And I do mean a gift from God! It all started fourscore and twenty years ago (just kidding) when my best-college-friend married Ben's best-college-friend. During our college freshman years, what we thought were crazy college days actually were the beginning of an incredible lifelong friendship. I hardly know where I leave off and the four of us begin.

We dreamt of alot, but never did we dream our girls would grow up to be such good friends, and our college-day foursome would turn into a now-day fivesome.

Molly, Megan & Sarah at Echo Lake, about 4 years old

Molly, Sarah, Anna & Megan in Oxford a year or so ago

the five of us in July at Sarah's wedding

now this is a good friend... Mike fixing Ben's tie before he walked Sarah down the aisle...
Just when I am sure we could not possibly grow any closer, Megan tells me of her new venture that connects so closely to my heart it can only be God's work. All this to say she will be my guest blogger in the next few days telling you her story.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3: 20-21


the entire Kelly family at Thanksgiving still cheering us on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom,
MeGaN as a GUEST BLOGGER....aaaaaahhhhhhh...I can hardly wait!!! Welcome to Coffee Tea and Thee Megan!! I already know the readers will LOVE YOU!!!!

Love you both!!!!
-Sarah

Megan said...

Thank you for such a wonderful introduction!