Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last Days of Summer

Hey, I am preparing for fall and I have found a cool blog experiment that I am dying to try. Trouble is, I would have to write almost every day. Yikes! Don't know if I'm up to that, but just in case I take it on, what would you like me to write about? Do you like Bible studies, recipes, paintings, family events, the grandchildren, prayer requests, other ministries, inspirational stories, random stuff, pretty pictures... in general what I'm interested in? All of the above or something else entirely? I need a little feedback here, so please direct my fingers!

6 comments:

Judy Toles said...

Actually a little of all of your ideas sounds great to me. I so enjoy all that you post but a potpourri of different things going on sounds great to me.
Love you,
Judy Toles

Anonymous said...

What is the experiment? I think bible study, painting, or pictures sound good to me :)

Kristi said...

Fun! I'd love to read anything you write!

lesley said...

all of the above

Michelle V said...

Yep... I agree all of the above!

Susan Long said...

I enjoy everything the Lord lays on your heart to write.