Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blog Challenge Begins

I am going to try it. 31 Days to Build a Better Blog began when author Darren Rowse asked on Twitter how many people were interested in a month of concentrated teaching and practical exercises on improving blogs. Over 13,000 bloggers signed up!

The idea is simple. Almost all bloggers want to improve their blogs but many never quite get around to it. That would be me. I read several blogs almost daily. I skim lots of other blogs. I recommend blogs and talk about blogs. I have entertained the idea of going to a blog conference. Yet when it comes to actually writing and being intentional about the focus of my blog, nah...

By the end of this challenge I hope to have learned and relayed to you 31 aspects of blogging and put them into practice. This challenge is designed not only to fill our heads with knowledge ABOUT blogging but also give us some concrete things to actually DO.

I am sure I will take more than 31 days, but interspersed with my main blog topics, there will be a blog building exercise. Fire up your blogs and help me with mine! Starts tomorrow...

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm for one am EXCITED!