Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Molly's Etsy Store


Several of you have asked me, 'Where is Molly?' Meaning, she has been absent from her blog for over a month! Well she has moved, been Sarah's matron of honor, and started a business! Her business just launched today - Sweet Mondays Tees. The adorable hand-designed children's tees and onesies are available on her Etsy store.

She has four designs - little night owl, sweat pea, social butterfly, and digger. The colors are yummy. All tees and onesies are Rabbit Skins 100% cotton - soft and comfy and precious! The designs she drew herself and my favorite is the sweet mondays logo on the back.

I have to say I'm partial to the digger. Maybe I'm just getting excited about Baby Benjamin due in about 2 months!
Super affordable and great for births, birthdays, stocking stuffers or just little happies.

Take a look and pass along to all the young moms you know... grandmothers too!
Sweet Mondays Tees

No comments: