Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Friday, November 4, 2011

Saturday on the blog

This Saturday Coffee Tea and Thee will host an all-day ongoing blog post as a wrap-up to the For It Is Time retreat at Asbury two weeks ago. Here's how it will work...

Wherever you are with the Nourishment devotional, email me a few of your comments... swm0804@bellsouth.net
Along with some of my ponderings, I will post comments by topic, and throw out a few questions of my own. You may comment straight to the blog or again, email me, and I will edit and post your comments during the day.

You do not have to sit at the computer all day. I won't either. But I will be responding to the dialog, and hopefully some of our hard work the last two weeks will give us closure, as well as focus our commitment to go the distance for repentant hearts. It is so worth it!

You may be on lesson 1 or have finished all 5. I have to admit I've gotten stuck in Daniel 9 and I'm not finished with lessons 4 and 5. But I still have plenty to share and plenty of questions I'd like to ask.

Remember it's all confidential unless you choose otherwise. Thank you for your wonderful responses and ladies, let's finish this thing!

No comments: