Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Monday, January 23, 2012

drybar San Francisco



Have you ever heard of drybar? It is a cool hair salon with nothing to offer but a wash and blow dry. Nothing = everything. Only in 12 locations nationwide (California, Arizona, NYC, & Atlanta), you make your appointment online, walk in, choose from a menu of about six styles, and get started. 35 minutes later, $35, voila!

Molly and I made a stop while in San Francisco just so we would not have to worry at all about hair while there. I'm sold. Would someone please open one here?


The schematic is grey and yellow, even the wobbly glasses. I should have known that Molly would match the decor (every stitch of clothing she owns is grey), but I laughed when I realized I did too!

1 comment:

Megan and Jess said...

oh man, I love it so much! Boston, Nashville and Huntsville need one!