Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FEED Project

Doesn't everyone need a feed sack? One of my absolute favorite shopping experiences is visiting the Feed Store at the Feed Project. I have one of their burlap bags and I'm hooked. The burlap gets softer and softer with use and holds just about everything. These Feed sacks can be used as purses, totes, picnic baskets, book bags, or, if you really want to know the truth, they look good just hanging on a wall.

FEED Projects' mission is to create good products that help FEED the world. They do this through the sale of FEED bags, bears, t-shirts, and other accessories by building a set donation into the cost of each product. Thus the impact of each product, signified by a stenciled number, is understandable, tangible, and meaningful. I love it when someone stops me and asks where I got my bag, or what the number means. They take great pride in using environmentally-friendly and artisan-made materials, along with fair-labor production, in creating all FEED products.

The Feed Project believes that everyone has the right to basic human necessities, such as healthy and nutritious food. FEED is proud to help FEED the world, one bag at a time.
Shop Feed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those bags! So cool!