Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Crossings: The Blog Study

Some random thoughts about the Crossings study on the blog…
You do not have to have the lectures to do the study! The blog study stands on its own. I’ve heard from some of you and you are enjoying the study using the lessons, blog commentary and map. Wonderful! I don’t know when I’ll have all 6 lectures taped. That is up to God.
The study is easily done in a small group! At least that is what I’m hearing. Get a couple of friends together and start. You can go at your own pace, in your own homes, with your own format. If you need any ideas just let me know.
The 6 Crossings lessons and map will be on the blog through May. Print off the lessons for your small group or individual study. Of course, whenever you do your study, you will be able to find all the Crossings commentary on past blog posts.
Upcoming blog commentary will be more useful for the bloggers. I started this as an experiment and I’m realizing that the majority of readers are not in the Wednesday Bible Study class. So, for all of you out there, bless you! More of the comments will be directed to you.
After May, stay tuned for a new study and a new direction. I wish I could announce right now what the Lord has put on my heart for June. But, I’ve still got 2 more weeks of writing to complete Crossings. I have to rein myself in and stay focused. But, I’ll say this… it’s going to be fun!

No comments: