Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Monday, July 26, 2010

Schedules and Details

Where are you guys? Is everyone bogged down in The Weeds of Anger chapter as I am? Oh, if only I had told God I would read this book instead of do this book!

Here's where we are: one very big interview with Jerry Bridges, two more face-face meetings, and three more book club meetings online. Hang in there with me!

ONE very big interview with Jerry Bridges this Wednesday. Up until Wednesday morning you still have time to send me your questions. The interview will post on Friday.

TWO face-to-face book club meetings: I will be at Starbucks on Governors Drive Friday, August 6, 11:00am and at Starbucks on 72 in Madison on Wednesday, August 11 @ 11:00am. Bring your book and come if you can to one or both!

THREE more book club meetings on line: Thursdays, July 29, August 5 and August 12.

We're almost there... keep on reading!

No comments: