Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bleary-eyed Bliss

But then I will win her back once again.
I will lead her into the desert
and speak tenderly to her there.
I will return her vineyards to her
and transform the Valley of Trouble
into a gateway of hope.
Hosea 2: 14-15 NLT

Ladies, I am laying low today. How about you? I am bleary-eyed tired - so tired if my husband asked me to buy a double-wide and move to the farm (my absolute worst nightmare), I might say yes.

Wasn't it wonderful! Worshipping, making journals, visiting, getting to know Hosea, hearing from God.

I'm praying for you today. I'm praying your thoughts will swirl a little longer, then sit and settle. I'm praying you leave your envelope sealed a little longer with God. I'm praying tomorrow or the next day you will begin Nourishment. I so need it and I need to do it alongside you.

I loved being with you. Rest! Be blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,
It was so good to see you! and hear your voice teaching! Thank you so much for the retreat on Hosea. What poweful lessons. I have been thinking so much about our BSF years since last night. I think of you and your words often.
Love,
Lisa Towers

Judy Toles said...

The Lord is calling out, "return to me." I love the new thinking that repentance is returning to Him. I want to do it because I love Him.

Thank you for sharing Fri. night. He spoke through you and for His glory.
love you,
Judy Toles

Dedra said...

My envelope is still sealed and more of Hosea and our time together has trickled over into time with Monday night girls last night... So blessed. Repentance is a gift.. LOVE you so friend.