Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Day in Franklin

Gorgeous fall day. Very near home sweet home. Antique-ing in Franklin. Shopping. Finds. Quinton. Blessed by her. Graduation gifts. Birthday gifts. Finding Leiper's Fork. Ahhh the art. Eating. Stories. Jobs. Family. Past. Present. Future. Now an annual event.

Now this is a bakery!


Main Street, Franklin

cool stuff we found



she ended up getting the aqua table above and the white side tables below

labrador art

I love wire art and I want this calendar!

next stop - Leiper's Fork

Puckett's Grocery - famous for the music and everything else in town

Leiper's Creek Gallery - oh my!


Pam Padgett

Helli Luck and if you are wondering who I'd like to paint just like - Pam Padgett and Helli Luck!

Pam Padgett

Helli Luck

the most fantastic Roger Dale Brown I've ever seen!

all packed up headed home

2 comments:

Dedra said...

Oh my goodness!! How fun!! I am so happy that you had a blast! Quinton's finds are perfect!! Can't wait to see pics of her apartment!

Molly Turner said...

I want that wire calendar!