Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I Can't Quit Thinking About...

Okay, I’m going all the way back to Joshua Lesson 1 and revisiting one more time the life lessons I learned and the one’s I didn’t but want to.

I’m starting with what Crossings are. The times in our lives we cross over into new land.
Have you discovered your new land yet?
Land is the place God has for us – where God wants us to go.
a new place – a physical place; another place you are supposed to be, the physical land of the mission field or a move to a new city, a move from city to country, from country to city, a new house, moving home, leaving home…
a new stage - another task you are supposed to do, a change in career, retirement, a new ministry, another direction for your family, new place your marriage is to be, a new horizon of health, the ‘sandwich’ generation, the land of financial freedom, a change in career, a change of direction, a change in status…
a new heart - renewed hope, renewed obedience to God, forgiveness, bondage broken, grief healed, a place of contentment, a spiritual discipline, a call heard, a call confirmed, a call obeyed…

I want to know what you can’t quit thinking about…

No comments: