Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall Studies and Schedules

Fall! This heat has hurried up my desire for fall. Usually I’m longing for lengthy and lazy last days of summer, but not this year. Doesn’t this look heavenly?





Just so you know, the blog continues on. Exactly how the Lord will use it, I don’t know; but I love to see how the Lord leads and to be a part of how the Lord leads. This fall I will be blogging about two fall studies, a new grandbaby, and the launching of my website…

Two fall studies – I’m facilitating The Truth Project for the Wednesday Girls. I’ve been a Truth Project student this summer and can hardly wait to share this incredible class from Focus on the Family. More on this leading up our start date: September 25. On Thursdays I’ll be teaching Crossings: Life Lessons from the Book of Joshua to ladies at Southwood Pres. I am thrilled to pieces over both classes!

Molly’s new baby – September 28th is the due date for either Caroline Girard or William Thomas. We are beside ourselves!

Website – hopefully launching the end of August, just in time to house all the Crossings lessons for the Southwood study…

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Molly Turner said...

That is the first I've actually SEEN the names typed out..sure seems like it's HERE ... we're excited!
Went to doctor today.. heart rate - 141
everything looked good!!

Love you!
M

Sylvia Sullivan said...

Looking at the Fall pics, I think, I actually felt a very slight cool breeze on my face! So happy for your family's expected new grandchild. And, looking forward to MORE on-line studies.
Very grateful for God's leading(s),
Sylvia