Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Friday, August 27, 2010

Taking Time to Say...

thank you! Thank you for reading this blog and keeping up and commenting and sharing your heart and just plain checkin' in! I so appreciate you and I never say so. I want to say so now. Thank you and bless you today! You are a blessing to me.

I've been doing this lately:

Anna has been here for a week, Molly too, and Casey over the weekend. I wouldn't trade a minute. Every morning, no matter how exhausted the night before, we woke up to a happy little voice saying "Cout, Miles, eat". That translates, "Scout (our 13 year old lab) and Miles (our 17 year old cat) need to eat." Our early morning routine is that Daddy Ben takes Anna to the garage to feed the animals. She never forgets and LOVES her chore. We had a 'gulp' moment when Molly mentioned to us that when Scout and Miles go to dog and cat heaven, Daddy Ben and Zannie will have to get a whole new round of animals for their grandchildren... gulp!

I'll be back soon with a few more things on my heart... love, love!

1 comment:

Pennie Keene said...

Adorable Zannie and Daddy Ben!