Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Monday, April 19, 2010

Obsessive Blog Disorder

For those of you who know me, I've told you that I have this disease... OBD, Obsessive Blog Disorder. And today, when our study is approaching the two most monumental weeks, I can't think of one thing to write about. This happens in blog world I'm told. So I decided to surf through all my favorite blogs. At the top of my list...

Of course my all-time favorite is Molly's blog, Sweet Mondays. I get to keep up with our precious Anna and have been known to laugh out loud in front of the computer!

Then there is this blog about a young mom and her family, Fly Through Our Window. She has gobs of blog stalkers, of which I am one. Don't ask me why it is so compelling to read about someone's day and kids and life and hurdles, when I don't even know her, but it is an honest read about real life things. She is a Christian, a mother and wife just trying to do it right. Aren't we all? And she posts all these yummy recipes and fun projects...

And my precious goddaughter, who also has OBD, sent me one I love, Little Green Notebook. It's this girl who is handling a decorating business along with her family and the rest of her life. I can't decorate a stick, so this one totally stretches me. And it is just plain fun to look at her projects. Those of you who have been so gracious to listen to my teaching, know I've surrendered a house... but that does not mean I don't love house projects!

Oh dear, I sure hope I haven't given you my disease! But, if you also have OBD, I want to know you are out there. Share some of your favorites!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE this!! I stumbled across your blog through Molly's - which I check every so often - it's so fun! I can so identify - I have a reader full of blogs (which I'm always behind on!) and Darby's is one of my very favorites! I can't wait to read down through this - I can see it will take me a while, but I can't wait! And speaking of my very favorite things - your green teacup picture is definitely one of them!!! It's on my bookshelf - I'll have to send you a picture of it's little "home" sometime... :) Anyways, just wanted to say hi! Take care! Amy T.