Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Sunday, April 25, 2010

So Long, Insecurity!


Two friends. Friday. Weather forecast. Three cell phones. Woodstock, Georgia. Beth Moore. Non-stop conversation. Laughing. Winding roads. Memories. Catching up. Loving the Lord. BSF. Hungry. Microtel. Family. The Word. Prayer. Sleep. Saturday. Thunder. Rain. Tornado predictions. Bad hair day. 9,500 people. Over 300,000 by simulcast. 3,200 parking places.
Rain stopped. Great seats. Travis Cottrell. Jesus Saves Live. Worship. Tears. Open my ears. Insecurity is unbelief. Stories. If a heart does not heal, it hardens. Salvation. Letters. We are incapable of running God off. Commissioning. A girl named Lynn. Traffic. Headed home. I-75 north. Pouring rain. Silence. Processing. Grateful. Secure. Three cell phones. Through the weather. Safe. Home. Two friends.

2 comments:

Shay Brannon said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!! Hugs and love....

Lesley Burnette said...

Hey! The first time I ever heard (or heard of) Beth Moore was because you invited me to hear her in Nashville! And that's when I shared a bed with Melissa Patterson, who I met that day too. Now I count both of them as great teachers of mine, thank you.