Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Monday, June 7, 2010

And the Winner is...

Respectable Sins: Confronting the Sins we Tolerate by Jerry Bridges! Thank you all for your votes and I believe you chose well. We might say ‘ouch!’ a few times this summer, but we certainly will not be accused of being soft. Who said anything about us being summer slackers!

Okay, this is where we go from here… Everyone purchase your book and CT&T Book Club begins next Thursday, June 17 with comments and an overview of the reading schedule. Then, each Thursday we will have chapter-by-chapter discussion on the blog along with other things of interest relating to our book. Don’t ask me what the ‘other things of interest’ are – this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this! But, knowing me, I can round up some pretty interesting rabbit trails. This is going to be so great reading and discussing Respectable Sins with you!

Meanwhile, on other days the blog will continue to cover a variety of topics, so stay plugged in. Every Wednesday there will be commentary on the current class I’m teaching, Crossings Continued.

Get to the bookstore or order online and get Respectable Sins on your bookshelf! Here we go!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Yay! I'm excited! Can't wait to start reading.