Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Favorites

Every summer I make a list of all the things I want to do before summer ends. Do any of you do crazy things like this? Summer flies by so fast, and it is already almost the middle of June. If I just mention these things in passing, summer will pass me by. But if I actually write them down and post it somewhere on my desk I am one hundred percent more likely to do what’s on my list. Here are a few things on my summer list, but I want to know what’s on yours! Some of your wonderful ‘want-to-do’s’ for the summer might end up on my list too. Please share!

This summer I don’t want to miss…

Home-grown tomatoes
Peach milkshake from Chick-filet
Going with Sarah to see Avatar/ 3D in August
Having Anna for a week and taking her to the Athens carnival
Starting on a landscape painting I’ve been wanting to do for a long time
Buying pink lipstick
Going on a long walk someplace I’ve never been

Have a wonderful summer day!

No comments: