Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Sunday, June 20, 2010

How's the Reading Going?

I hope everyone is reading and highlighting and making notes! Just to clarify from one commenter... yes, by this Thursday have chapters 1, 2 and 3 read. We will follow the reading guide (June 17 post) and by the date listed the book club blog will discuss the chapters listed for that particular date. So by Thursday be ready to discuss!

I've already learned alot and all the way home tomorrow on the planes (Naples to Huntsville), I'll be finishing chapter 3 and preparing for book club. Can't wait to share thoughts with you!

1 comment:

Lesley Burnette said...

I think this book saved my life at the Madison County License Department, where I spent 3.5 hours on Friday. I would have really liked to indulge in a lot of those sins, plus a few more, but holding that book made me realize what a bad witness I'd be!!!! I can't say my though life didn't betray me, though!