Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Remember to Vote!

Three comments and quite a few emails later and we've got a book competition going!

Join the blog this summer for the Coffee Tea and Thee Summer Book Club. I've been asked the question, "Will we meet in person?" No, we will meet each Thursday in blog-world to review what we've read, answer some questions and get additional interesting information. It will be blog-interactive, so be familiar with commenting. I am considering a face-to-face wrap-up at the end of the summer... will let you know later about that.

I've been asked if I have a book preference. No! I want to read all six, even the two I've already read! I cannot think of a better way to read each of these six book choices than weekly with a great group.

Get your vote in by Sunday - the book will be announcd on Monday. Scroll down to the May 31 post and find the book choices and a review of each.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know in my head God doesn't measure sin. Sin is sin-period. But, my heart wrestles with this concept sometimes. Oh, what our world tolerates! Respectable Sins is my vote!