Come with me by yourselves to quiet place... Mark 6:31

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ready to Squirm

I’ve heard lots of you have ordered or already purchased Jerry Bridges’ Respectable Sins. We will dig in next Thursday, and as much as the book is going to make me squirm, I think the very best way to read it is with a group. That way, I won’t quit the book and leave it sitting on my bedside table for months just because some of the points Mr. Bridges makes hit a little too close to home. I’m actually excited! I’m ready for some self-examination.

Meanwhile, forgive me for being a little laid back on the blog this summer. I promise to have some good pics to show you after the weekend. It’s my husband’s birthday weekend and Anna (with her parents) is coming to visit. Guess who will be the star attraction?

Happy weekends everyone!

No comments: